Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Just Put Some Butter On It


My carbohydrate of choice is by far bread.  I love, love, love it!!!  When I got married in fact, it was just about the only carbohydrate I ate on a regular basis.  I have never been a fan of potatoes, rice, and especially pasta.  My dear husband has been wonderful at exposing me to new and exciting foods throughout the years, I am happy to say I can now eat potatoes if they are covered in enough gravy, (the food of royalty) and I have learned that I quite like sticky rice, but prefer it when covered by some yummy sauce that is accompanying a Thai or Japanese dish.  Pasta on the other hand I still can not stand, much like my dislike for ice cream, I think the stuff is terrible and I truly do not understand how it is such a staple in most peoples lives. Disclaimer:  I do like fried noodles, but that hardly counts as pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment